Straight teeth in 6 months? How?
A. Our clear braces are safe, comfortable, and provide quick results. Using proven techniques and materials, the braces have been specifically designed for adults with crooked, spaced, or misaligned teeth.
Are retainers required?
A. Yes, as with all orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the new, straight position of your teeth. There are a variety of retainer options you can choose from depending on your personal preference and situation.
Is there a catch?
A. There’s no catch! If you are an adult patient with crooked, spaced, or misaligned teeth, then this could be a fantastic option for you! Ask your dentist today if you are a candidate.
How much does it cost?
A. Visit SixMonthSmiles.com/Cost to estimate your monthly payment. While the cost is generally less expensive than traditional braces and aligners, the cost varies depending on specific treatment goals.
Will dental insurance cover the cost?
Your dental insurance may cover limited orthodontic treatment, such as Six Month Smiles. Details should be reviewed with your dentist’s office.
Does everyone really finish in 6 months?
A. 6 Months is the average treatment time. Most patients finish around 6 Months, but treatment times may range from 4-9 months.
We also offer “Invisalign” orthodontics. There are pros and cons to both systems.
Pros & Cons of Invisalign
- Pro: Clear trays are barely noticable
- Pro: Easier to clean your teeth because the the trays are removable
- Pro: In certain case, we are able to treat just one arch (upper or lower)
- Con: Treatment time is usually longer than 6 months with the average time at one year
Pros & Cons of Six Month Smiles
- Pro: Treatment time is 6-9 months
- Pro: Braces are tooth colored
- Con: You will have braces so oral hygiene is a little more tedious
- Con: Treatment of one arch is not possible