Dr. Tina Cox is a trained provider of Invisalign® orthodontics.
Call today to schedule your Free Invisalign Consultation!
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth. If you have insurance with Orthodontic coverage, it can help pay for treatment. Also, we have many payment options to assist with treatment, making Invisalign affordable for everyone. Call us today to schedule you consultation!
We also offer “Six Month Smiles” orthodontics. There are pros and cons to both systems.
Pros & Cons of Invisalign
- Pro: Clear trays are barely noticable
- Pro: Easier to clean your teeth because the the trays are removable
- Pro: In certain case, we are able to treat just one arch (upper or lower)
- Con: Treatment time is usually longer than 6 months with the average time at one year
Pros & Cons of Six Month Smiles
- Pro: Treatment time is 6-9 months
- Pro: Braces are tooth colored
- Con: You will have braces so oral hygiene is a little more tedious
- Con: Treatment of one arch is not possible